Samish Island Yellow Pages
The Island is filled with talented people! Can you locally source the help you need?
Art & Design
- Fine Art Consultant: Eugenie Frerichs. Research, acquisition, and installation of fine art in home or office. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.eugeniefrerichs.com.
- Coastal Interior Design: Debbie Ensey. Providing expert and affordable help with color, tile, lighting, and home furnishings. Specializing in Comfortable Island Homes. Phone: 360-757-8771.
- Samish Island Cards: Kitty Bluhm. Photo art cards of Samish Island shores, landscapes and wildlife. Email: email@example.com. Web: www.SamishlslandCards.com.
- Camp Kirby. Throughout the year cabins can be rented by 501(c)(3) organizations. Traditional youth camp is during Summer. Contact: Kathryn Deshaies (Camp Director) at 360-255-7765. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Web: www.campfiresamish.org.
- Community of Christ Campground and Retreat Center. Contact Carolanne Sacry (Camp Manager) at 870-706-7784 or 360-766-8125 or 360-766-6041. Email: email@example.com.
- Community of Christ: Co-Pastor Jane Worlund. 11507 Scott Rd. Church School: 10:00 am, Worship Service: 11:00 am. Phone: 360-766-6320, 360-766-6284. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Samish Island Fellowship: Reverand Janice Smith. Samish Island Fellowship is a safe place to explore faith issues, ask questions, and unpack the mysteries of the Christian faith, as well as providing opportunities for each to give their gifits inservice to the community. For 2022, we are looking at God’s character as revealed in scripture. You are invited to join us by requesting to be added to the zoom invite or by calling Jan with your questions. Bi-monthly Bible Study – presently online. Phone: 360-399-1239. Email: email@example.com.
- Samish Island Memorial Chapel: Pastor Jim Cannon. 9608 Samish Island Rd. Sunday morning Service and Children Sunday School: 11:00 am, Adult Sunday School: 9:45 am. Phone: 360-770-1584. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Web: www.samishislandmemorial.com.
Samish Island Community Organizations
- Samish Farms Water Association: Phone: 360-766-7218. Email: email@example.com. Web: http://samishfarmswater.com/index.html.
Computer & Networking Services
- Honey, Call Colin!: Colin Hopley. Expert diagnosis and repair of compter and network problems; hardware construction, deconstruction, diagnosis, repair and replacement as well as assistance with software issues. Can advise, and educate about issues with Mac & Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office. Phone: 360-853-3673. Email: chopley@HoneyCallColin.com. Web: www.honeycallcolin.com.
- Blue Heron Coffee: Fresh roasted coffee beans. Bill Mersereau. Phone: 360-766-6543. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Web: www.BlueHeronCoffee.com.
- Nordic Baked Treats: Our speciality is authentic Kransekake, the famous almond tower cake for celebrations and just good eating! We also offer hand painted Nordic trays, locally hand crafted and painted with unique designs inspired from old Nordic scrolls. Display these beautiful art pieces and take advantage of their food-safe finish for serving or as a cake stand for your Kransekake. Phone: 206-414-8139. Email: NordicBakedTreats@gmail.com.
- Private Chef – Wayne Johnson: Wayne Johnson. Dinner parties, celebrations, birthdays, or just for fun! Phone: 206-371-5218.
Home Maintenance & Repair
- Dave’s Home Maintenance & Repair: Dave Ensey. Over 40 years of hands-on experience in home construction and improvement. Expert carpentry and tile work. Quality painting. Excellent Island references available. Phone: 360-630-0293.
- LaCount Tree Services: Bill or Aubrey LaCount. Tree removal, trimming, limbing, chipping and disposal. Phone: 360-922-2585(B), 360-420-6884(A).
- Scoco Fab: Scott Colvin. Solutions for construction projects. I’m a former superintendent with 45 years experience, who is happier working hands-on. I span a wide variety of trades, so please consider me for your projects and/or repairs. Phone: 425-246-6539. Email: email@example.com. Web: https://scocofab.com.
- Strand’s Sharpening Service: Strand Wedul (wee-Dool). Knives, Scissors, Pruners, Loppers, and Mower Blades. $2.00/edge – CHEAP! Phone: 360-770-1110.
- Violet’s Vacation Visits: Kerrie Salkeld. House sitting, pet sitting, mail pick-up, plant watering, and all other services associated with a temporary off-Island resident. Phone: 425-750-8879.
- See listings here: https://samishisland.net/island-lodging/
- Massage: Amy Colvin. Whether you are looking for stress relief or pain relief, I offer techniques that run from light to deep, so we can tailor your appointment. Phone/Text: 425-503-8886. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Web: www.amypatteecolvin.com/samish-island-massage/.
Music & Dance
- Skagit-Anacortes Folk Dancers: Gary Ramey. International folk dancing every Tuesday & special events. Phone: 360-766-6866.
- Aloha Laundry Life: Colleen Unema. Aloha operator, Colleen Unema, will pick up and deliver clean and fresh laundry; all laundry and dry cleaning performed by Brio Laundry and Cleaners. Phone: 360-927-3539. Email: email@example.com. Web: https://alohalaundrylife.com/.
- Graphic Communications Solutions: Gail Hopley. From business cards to books, experienced desktop publishing design services. Phone: 360-708-5460. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Melinda Cumming Voice Over Production: Melinda Cumming. Voice-Over talent for commercial, medical, corporate, e-learning narration. Audiobook narrator. Phone: 425-753-1833. Email: email@example.com. Web: www.melindacummingvo.com.
- Notary Services: Denice Rochelle. Phone: 206-769-1214. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Quilt Appraisals, Antique and New: Ann Bodle-Nash. Coertified by AQS since 1994. Written appraisals by appointment. Phone: 360-391-1696. Email: email@example.com.
- Wordsmith Editing and Copywriting: Amy Colvin. Editing, copy writing, and self-publishing coaching. Phone: 425-503-8886. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Web: www.amycolvinwordsmith.com.
- Desiree of Sweden Travel: Desiree Omdal. Scandinavian imported gifts. Travel advisor specializing in cruising and land travel. Phone: 425-417-7723. Email: email@example.com.
- International Spiritual Adventure Tours: Amy Colvin. Connect with the wisdom of ancient and current spiritual traditions. These heart-opening adventures inspire the sacred in all of us, no matter your faith background. Phone: 425-503-8886. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Web: www.amypatteecolvin.com/travel-for-spiritual-growth.